Magic mushrooms have recently become increasingly popular among the masses. There is new information about magical plants that you should familiarize yourself with before you taste the shrooms.
With this organic way of bringing your mind into a state of self-healing, not everything is so simple in terms of what you can see and how you will feel at the same time.
However, we, together with magic shrooms, are ready to share with you a couple of secrets about what can affect the magic mushroom experience and how to avoid problems.
So, first, let’s figure out what magic mushrooms are and what the famous shroom effect is. These are plants containing the psychoactive substance psilocybin, which can act on serotonin receptors in the human brain. The magic mushroom effect is very individual because depending on the level of immersion, dosage, and personal preferences, different hallucinations occur. Plants help the consumer come face to face with himself by changing consciousness.
Before you start exploring mushroom trips, you should agree with a suitable mental and physical preparation. If this is not done, then you can get an extremely negative experience of the first acquaintance with the effect of shroom.
Conditions under which mushrooms cannot be taken categorically:
• if you have not yet reached the age of majority, mushrooms can irreversibly change a fragile psyche.
• if you have or suspect epilepsy.
• if you have schizophrenia or signs of it.
• if you have heart disease.
• if you have a cold, sore throat, etc.
• if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• if you are intoxicated.
• if you have an exacerbation of gastritis or ulcers, fungi can make your stomach more painful.
It is not difficult to figure out the methods of reception, since there are many articles devoted to this topic. Personally, though, we advise you to opt for either psilocybin tea or smoothies as it’s simple, quick, tasty, and doesn’t cause nausea.
The most important thing for the first trip is dosage. Do not take a lot, just limit yourself to the microdose shroom effect for your safety.
For example, somewhere on the order of 1.5-2 grams of dried Psilocybe Cubensis is enough for you to start. If you were wondering how much shroom to take for a small effect, then this is exactly the required amount. So the effect will be pleasant, the sensations are smoothed and not frightening. If suddenly something goes wrong, then your body and psyche will be able to cope with it.
Then you can already raise the bar to 2.5-3.5 grams of dried product. And after successfully passing this puree, you can pick up a truly large dose, which is from 5 grams of the plant. Just be careful not to challenge yourself when determining the dosage.
In addition to the mood, the right dose, and the way you use it, you need to do some special preliminary work on yourself.
1) Physical aspect
You can prepare the body for a week to 3 days, but not later. During this time, observe the following rules:
• diet (lean, no meat, fatty and fried);
• no alcohol;
• drink a short course of vitamin B and magnesium;
• avoid stressful situations;
• get enough sleep.
This way, you will be able to experience a nausea-free trip during the first hour, there will be no stomach pains, and your nervous system will be strengthened with vitamins the last days before consumption.
2) Aspect of space preparation
The atmosphere should be clean, comfortable, and inviting. Clean up in advance, put on nice music, you can even light aroma candles.
Prepare supplies for your hobby, especially if it is related to art. Love to draw – sketchbook, pencil, and paints, love to write – notebook and pen, etc. Mushrooms, especially in small doses, are great at stimulating creativity.
Warm clothing should always be on hand throughout the trip, and especially when going through Entry Syndrome, to help you cope with the chills.
Water, too, should always be available for you. You need to drink every 30-60 minutes, otherwise, dehydration may occur.
Stay at home or in a place where you are comfortable, preferably with a few close friends who have experience in mushroom trips.
3) The mental aspect
The attitude you need to achieve before consuming:
• Consciousness cleared of problems, since wanting to get away from certain life trouble with the help of the shroom effect on the brain, you risk being completely mentally bogged down in these negative thoughts.
• Do not be afraid of anything, because your fear is the basis for the bad trip. For example, if you are afraid that the shroom visual effect will be too intense, then this is exactly what will happen in the end.
• Informational fasting for at least the last few days. Eliminate as much social media and news, as usual, read a book, watch your favorite movies instead, etc. You need to get used to being alone with your thoughts.
Do not be afraid of anything, the trip will last from 3 to 6 hours. If you listen to our recommendations for preparation and change your attitude towards this magical plant, then everything will go as well as possible. Enjoy your trip!